The Golden Women Awards honour to public relations, as well as a wide range of businesses in Finland, the Awards explore the full range of the profession, and provide a comprehensive look at the most exceptional examples. With such a scope, the Golden Awards ensure that achievements in all fields is acknowledged.
Nominations are accepted in the following Golden Women Awards categories. The person who is nominated must fit with at least one criteria of her category.
The award is given to
- a retired athlete (no longer in competitive sport of any kind)
- an individual woman
- an administrator
- a coach
- a journalist, writer
- a team that has excelled in any sports
- the participation of women and girls in physical and sports activities to the coaching of women and girls in physical and sports activities
- the support of women in administrative and leadership sport structures
- the promotion of women and sport in the media
- acting as a role model for women and girls in sports